KCPM Consulting Pty Ltd provides expert services to the railway infrastructure industry.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Leadership and Clients
Dr Martin Murray is the Director of KCPM. He has 30 years experience in the Civil Engineering side of railway infrastructure, and his contribution to the field was acknowledged internationally in 2013 by his being invited to be a member of the Singapore MRT's Technical Advisory Panel, and in 2008 when he was awarded the prestigious biennial Individual Award of the Railway Technical Society of Australasia, for outstanding contribution to the railway industry. Over the last two decades the projects and clients Martin has provided consulting services for have been:
- Concrete sleeper limit state design and testing - Roy Hill Mining, Adani Mining, Australian Rail Track Corporation, TasRail, Wagners Dowstress, GHD, ARV Construction Solutions, Vossloh Fasteners
- Track rating and maintenance analyses - Australian Rail Track Corporation, BHPBilliton, Fluor Rail Services, GHD
- Independent advice - Singapore Metro (SMRT), Singapore International Mediation Centre
- Remaining life of sleepers - Rio Tinto, Australian Rail Track Corporation, Queensland Rail
- Track dynamics and degradation - Queensland Rail
- New sleeper technologies - WestNet Rail, Queensland Rail, VicRail, Wagners Dowstress
- Rail structures design - Mineral Resources
Through specialist advice on a number of these projects, KCPM Consulting has been able to save clients between $500,000 and $5 million each on their capital expenditure.
Martin also spent 35 years as a university academic, leading teaching innovations across four universities. He received many awards for this work, including national awards from the Australian government's Australian Learning and Teaching Council in 2006 and 2009, for teaching excellence.
Expertise and Services
Please click on the links on the right of the screen to find out details of the experience and capabilities KCPM can bring to your company or institution.
ABN 16 147 903 866.